March 2, 2019 - March 4, 2019
Themed Weekends Navigation
Rustic Knitting Retreat at ITW
Yarn and Brooke Nico book
All Meals (6)
Snacks and Beverages
Schedule for the 3rd Annual Rustic Knitting Retreat
Friday evening from 6:00 – 9:00
Dinner: Chili, Macaroni and Cheese, Salad, Corn Bread, Corn Muffins, Desert
We’ll begin with learning how to repair mistakes in lace. There is homework for this portion of the retreat (see homework PDF). Please arrive with your homework completed.
Saturday morning from 8:00 – noon
Breakfast: Coffee bar, Juice Bar, Yogurt, Oatmeal Mix (my own recipe), Fresh Fruit, Breads, Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits and Gravy
Choose your yarn and cast on for Brooke Nico’s Wanderlust Shawl. Please bring a US 10 — 47″ circular needle, or size to obtain gauge, stitch markers, and tapestry needle. This is an easy beginner lace project done on larger needles and yarn to make it easy to see your stitches. If you don’t already know how to K2TOG, SSK, and do a CENTRAL DECREASE, don’t worry – these stitches are easy to learn and execute.
Saturday – rest of the day/evening
Lunch: Butternut Squash Soup, Salad, Make your own Sandwich – Ham, Turkey, Chips, Pop, Cookies
We will continue working on the Wanderlust shawl throughout the day.
Dinner: Chicken/ Paneer Rogan Josh, Cumin Rice, Naan, Kheer **No Heat added to any dish!
We will continue working on the Wanderlust shawl throughout the evening.
(Tom can easily be talked into setting up the Karaoke machine, too.) – EASILY(tb)
Breakfast: Coffee bar, Juice Bar, Yogurt, Oatmeal Mix (my own recipe), Fresh Fruit, Breads, Eggs, Bacon, Homemade Biscuits and Gravy
We’ll continue working on the shawl and wrap up the event with lunch. You are welcome to stay as long as you’d like on Sunday!
Do you want to bring your significant other who will NOT be taking classes?
1. Do NOT put in 2 adults when making reservation (it assumes both will be taking classes), Put in 1 adult
2. Check SPOUSE on the extras page before finishing reservation.
- Linen, Memberships are included — no need to check those in the extras box.
- IF you were routed here from scknittingguild.com, YOU will get an error after processing the reservations. It is ok, it is trying to route you back to inthewoodscampground.com.
- You should receive a confirmation letter within a day of your reservation.